The Misfits* – Static Age
Caroline Records – CAR 7520-1, Caroline Records – CAROL 7520-1
Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress
|A3||Some Kinda Hate||2:01|
|A5||Return Of The Fly||1:36|
|A7||We Are 138||1:41|
|A8||Teenagers From Mars||2:50|
|B6||Theme For A Jackal||2:40|
|B9||In The Doorway||1:24|
- Recorded At – C.I. Recording Studios
- Mixed At – West West Side Music
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Copyright (c) – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-35838
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-35839
- Artwork By, Design – Pete Ciccone
- Bass – Jerry Only
- Drums – Mr. Jim
- Guitar – Franché Coma
- Lacquer Cut By – PA*
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By – Alan Douches (tracks: B7 to B9), Dave Achelis (tracks: A1 to B6), Misfits (tracks: A1 to B6), Tom Bejgrowicz (tracks: B7 to B9)
- Producer, Engineer – Dave Achelis
- Reissue Producer, Coordinator – Tom Bejgrowicz
- Vocals, Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Glenn Danzig
Recorded in January/February 1978 at C.I. Recordings in New York City.
Tracks B7 to B9 mixed on February 24, 1997 at West West Side Music.
Mastered at West West Side Music.
Comes with printed inner sleeve.
Repress with first and last digits of barcode level above other numbers.
℗&© 1997 Caroline Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1704-67520-1 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 017046752015
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): CAR-7520-A S-35838 PA 6-97
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): CAR-7520-B S-35839 PA 6-97
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped On Both Sides): MASTERED BY TRUTONE