Pet Shop Boys – Left To My Own Devices
EMI-Manhattan Records – V-56121, EMI USA – V-56121
Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Left To My Own Devices (The Disco Mix) |
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Richard NilesRemix – Robin Hancock, Stephen Lipson, Trevor HornVocals [Additional] – Bruce Woolley, Sally Bradshaw
|B1||Left To My Own Devices |
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Richard NilesVocals [Additional] – Bruce Woolley
|B2||The Sound Of The Atom Splitting |
Engineer [Assistant] – Renny HillWritten-By – Lipson*, Tennant/Lowe*, Horn*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – EMI-Manhattan Records
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Unforgettable Songs Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – DMS, New York
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Arranged By, Producer – Stephen Lipson, Trevor Horn
- Design – Mark Farrow, Pet Shop Boys
- Engineer – Stephen Lipson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danton Supple
- Photography By – Michael Roberts (6)
- Written-By – Tennant and Lowe* (tracks: A, B1)
Tracks A & B1 Published by Cage Music/10 Music adm. by Virgin Music Inc.-ASCAP.
Tracks B2 Published by Cage Music Ltd./10 Music Ltd./Perfect Songs Ltd./Unforgettable Songs Ltd.
Mark Farrow at Three Associates
℗1988 Original sound recordings made by EMI Records Ltd.
©1988 EMI Records Ltd. Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc.
©1987 EMI-Manhattan Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
EMI USA on spine
EMI-Manhattan on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-56121-1 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 077775612110
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): V-1-56121-21-DMM SP1-1 DMS-JS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): V-2-56121-21 DMM DMS-JS [strikethrough SP1-1] SP1-2