McCartney* – McCartney
MPL (2) – 00602508464720, Capitol Records – 00602508464720, UMe – 00602508464720
Mastered At Abbey Road Studios - Half Speed Mastering –
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Gatefold
UK, Europe & US
29 Aug 2020
|A1||The Lovely Linda||0:42|
|A2||That Would Be Something||2:38|
|A5||Hot As Sun / Glasses||2:06|
|A7||Man We Was Lonely||2:57|
|B2||Momma Miss America||4:05|
|B5||Maybe I'm Amazed||3:48|
|B6||Kreen - Akrore||4:10|
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Licensed To – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal International Music B.V.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BJ91233
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Harmony Vocals [Harmonies] – Linda McCartney
- Instruments, Voice [Voices] – Paul McCartney
- Lacquer Cut By – Miles Showell
- Photography By – Linda McCartney
- Written-By, Producer, Composed By – Paul McCartney
Record Store Day release September 26, 2020. Limited pressing: 7000 copies.
After cancelling the April 18, 2020 RSD, this release was rescheduled for the second RSD Drop on September 26, 2020.
However in some countries (e.g. Canada and France) it was accidentally distributed for the first RSD Drop on August 29, 2020.
Comes in a Gatefold sleeve with a Red 'Obi' strip and an (A5-size) 'Half-speed Mastering' Certificate.
Original Release ℗ & © 1970 MPL Communications Inc.
A Capitol Records release; ℗ 1970 © 2020 MPL Communications Inc under exclusive license to UMG Recordings, Inc.
Made in Germany. 00602508464720.
Vinyl cut by Miles Showell using original 1970 master tapes at Abbey Road Studios, London, 5th November 2019.
This half-speed master closely references the 2011 remaster by Steve Rooke and Guy Massey.
It was made as a vinyl specific transfer in high resolution and without digital peak limiting for the best possible reproduction.
The Apple logo is licensed to MPL Communication by Apple Corps Limited.