Eno* – Here Come The Warm Jets
Astralwerks – 2557951677
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered
26 Jan 2018
Art Rock, Glam
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Needles In The Camel's Eye |
Bass Guitar – Bill MacCormickGuitar – Chris 'Ace' Spedding*, Phil ManzaneraPercussion – Simon KingWritten-By – Eno*, Manzanera*
|A2||The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch |
Bass [Extra Bass] – Chris ThomasBass Guitar – Busta Cherry Jones*Guitar – Chris 'Ace' Spedding*, Phil ManzaneraPercussion – Marty SimonWritten-By – Eno*
|A3||Baby's On Fire |
Bass Guitar – John Wetton, Paul RudolphGuitar – Paul Rudolph, Robert FrippPercussion – Marty Simon, Simon KingWritten-By – Eno*
|A4||Cindy Tells Me |
Bass Guitar – Busta Cherry Jones*Guitar – Phil ManzaneraKeyboards – Nick JuddPercussion – Marty SimonWritten-By – Eno*, Manzanera*
|A5||Driving Me Backwards |
Bass Guitar – John Wetton, Paul RudolphGuitar – Robert FrippPercussion – Simon KingWritten-By – Eno*
|B1||On Some Faraway Beach |
Backing Vocals – SweetfeedBass Guitar – Busta Cherry Jones*Keyboards – Andy MackayPercussion – Simon KingWritten-By – Eno*
|B2||Blank Frank |
Backing Vocals – SweetfeedBass Guitar – Bill MacCormickGuitar – Robert FrippKeyboards – Nick Kool And The Koolaids*Percussion – Simon KingWritten-By – Eno*, Fripp*
|B3||Dead Finks Don't Talk |
Arranged By – Eno*, Jones*, Judd*, Thompson*Bass Guitar – Busta Cherry Jones*Keyboards – Nick JuddPercussion – Paul Thompson (2)Written-By – Eno*
|B4||Some Of Them Are Old |
Keyboards – Andy MackaySaxophone [Saxophone Septet] – Andy MackaySlide Guitar – Lloyd WatsonWritten-By – Eno*
|B5||Here Come The Warm Jets |
Bass Guitar – Paul RudolphGuitar – Paul RudolphPercussion – Simon KingWritten-By – Eno*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Astralwerks
- Manufactured By – Astralwerks
- Recorded At – Majestic Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Produced For – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music MGB Ltd.
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – GZ Media – 164344E
- Pressed By – Precision Record Pressing – 10-83837
- Artwork – C.C.S. Associates*
- Design [Design Supervision] – Carol McNicoll
- Engineer [Mixing Engineers] – Denny Bridges, Paul Hardiman, Phil Chapman
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Derek Chandler
- Mastered By [Tape Mastering] – Arun Chakraverty
- Mixed By – Eno*, Chris Thomas
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Lorenz Zatecky
- Producer – Eno*
- Vocals [All Other Vocals], Keyboards [Simplistic Keyboards], Guitar [Snake Guitar], Performer [Electric Larynx], Synthesizer, Effects [Treats The Other Instruments] – Eno*
Remastered edition with hype sticker as shown.
Recorded at Majestic Studios London September 1973
Mixed at Air and Olympic Studios [...]
All songs published by Universal Music MGB Limited
℗© 1973 Virgin Records Ltd. under exclusive license to Astralwerks. Manufactured by Astralwerks, 1750 North Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028.
Made in U.S.A.