Donald Byrd – Street Lady
Blue Note – BN-LA140-F
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
|B3||Woman Of The World||6:55|
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Lacquer Cut At – Better Quality Sound
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-50244
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-50245
- Distributed By – Scorpio Music, Inc.
- Bass [Fender] – Chuck Rainey
- Clavinet, Trumpet – Fonce Mizell
- Congas – King Errisson
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chuck Davis, John Arias*
- Engineer [Recording] – John Mills (2)
- Engineer [Remix] – Chuck Davis, John Arias*, John Mills (2)
- Executive-Producer – George Butler
- Flute – Roger Glenn
- Guitar – David T. Walker
- Lacquer Cut By – DC*
- Percussion – Stephanie Spruill
- Photography By [Cover], Artwork By – Mike Salisbury
- Photography By [Liner] – Norman Seef*
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Jerry Peters
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor – Larry Mizell
- Synthesizer [Arp] – Fred Perren*
- Technician [Technical Director] – Chuck Davis
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Vocals [Solo] – Donald Byrd
- Vocals, Arranged By [Vocals] – Fonce Mizell, Fred Perren*, Larry Mizell
- Written-By – Edward Gordon (tracks: B3), Larry Mizell
Replicates the artwork of the original pressing but comes in a regular cover instead of a gatefold cover.
Recording Date: June 13, 14 & 15, 1973.
Recorded at Sound Factory, Hollywood, California.
Originaly mastered at Mastering Lab, Hollywood, California.
© ℗ MCMLXXIII Blue Note Records