Chocolate Milk (2) – Action Speaks Louder Than Words
RCA – APL1-1188
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
Funk / Soul
|A1||Action Speaks Louder Than Words||3:24|
|A3||My Mind Is Hazy||4:42|
|A5||Pretty Pimpin' Willie||4:00|
|B4||Ain't Nothin' But A Thing||2:59|
|B5||Out Among The Stars||5:35|
- Produced For – Sansu Enterprises Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Recorded At – Sea-Saint Studio
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S42617
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S 42618
- Art Direction – Acy R. Lehman*
- Bass – Ernest Dabon
- Congas, Percussion – Kenneth Williams (2)
- Drums, Lead Vocals, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dwight Richards
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Arp String Ensemble, Minimoog], Backing Vocals – Robert Dabon
- Engineer [Recording, Re-mix] – Ken Laxton
- Engineer [Recording] – Roberta Grace
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Mario Tio
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Frank Richard*
- Management – Lloyd L. Harris, Jr.
- Other [Special Thanks To] – Lloyd Harris, Tom Draper, Tony Montgomery
- Photography By – Nick Sangiamo
- Producer, Arranged By – Allen Toussaint, Marshall Sehorn*
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Saxophone [Wa-wa], Backing Vocals – Amadee Castenell Jr.*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Backing Vocals – Joseph Smith III
- Written-By – Chocolate Milk (2) (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
Produced for Sansu Enterprises, Inc.
Public perfomance clearance—BMI, except *[B1] ASCAP
Recorded at Sea-Saint Recording Studio Inc., New Orleans, Louisiana
Jewelry courtesy of Vendôme, New York City
© 1975, RCA Records, New York, N.Y.
Made in U.S.A.
℗ 1975 RCA Records
Released approximately in early 2000s, with a semi-gloss cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): 3972 APL 1188-1 (A) S42617
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): 3972 - APL 1188-1 (B) S 42618
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): APL1-1188-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): APL1-1188-B
- Rights Society (A1 to A5, B2 to B5): BMI
- Rights Society (B1): ASCAP